1Eid is a inter-faith, multi-generational celebration marking the end of Ramadan. The word ‘Eid’ meaning ‘to feast’ traditionally was celebrated with the whole community regardless of faith. The aim of Eid was to come together and celebrate the fabric of humanity. Happiness, harmony and respect for all. To encourage cohesion.
1Eid™ has done it’s repeated best to revive this practice and host an annual event whereby the Muslim community is able to share their festival with the wider community and celebrate together in a pool of diversity, dispelling any and all avenues for prejudice to creep through.
♥ Our Vision
We believe that people should get to know one another to achieve peace and unity.
♥ Our Mission
We will strengthen and unite local communities by reviving, celebrating and sharing the essence of Eid.
♥ Our Aims
• Take Eid out of the mosque and offer a healthy outdoor alternative
• Empower women through Eid
• Give Muslim children a festival they can call their own
• Share the essence of Eid with the community [Da’wah]
• Introduce fun, food and culture to local communities
• Establish Eid as a national celebration for all