1Eid West London
The correct Eid prayer and celebration was missing in most of the western world until 1Eid revived the essence of Eid. For almost two decades we have been serving you and your loved ones and your neighbours with the best of spiritual Eid prayers led by some of the most heart moving Imams and Speakers while delivering days of celebration and festivities for all to enjoy in a safe, clean and super fun halal environment.
Eid will be Wednesday 28th June 2023
- Eid Salah: 10AM
- Men & Women welcome – Please come with wudhu
- Eid Festival: 11 AM -10 PM (EID DAY)
- THURSDAY & FRIDAY – 4PM – 9 PM
- SAT 1ST & SUN 2ND JULY – 1 PM -9 PM
- Eid celebrations & full Eid fair from Eid day until Sunday 2nd July
- Fireworks: 9:30 PM ( Eid Evening Only )
- Donkey rides ( Eid day)
- Quran competition (Eid day)
- Circus workshop (Sunday 3-8pm)
- 1Eid Funfair, bazaar, Funday entertainment
- Please park responsibly on side roads and do not disturb local residents and our neighbours
Want to help?
Volunteers needed – Do you love the sunnah and have skills you want to share? Then join our team of volunteers who end their Ramadan with a mountain of good deeds serving the people on the day of Eid!
CLICK HERE to find out more.
1Eid is 100% Voluntary run, your donations is what has sustained us for over 17 years. This event is for the community by the community and we are proud the Muslim community has supported sustaining the revival of the Sunnah of Eid! Our donations go towards cost such as, prayer tarp ( where people pray Eid salaah), ground hire costs, toilets, generators, security etc.
Your donations are most welcome CLICK HERE
Southall Park Uxbridge Rd, Southall UB1 3AL