Donate to this beautiful cause and revive the sunnah of bring joy to thousands.
1-Eid has worked tirelessly to help make eid possible for whole community, the way it was always meant to be. But we can only take this so far.
Islam is calling on you, ramadhan is calling on you, Eid is calling on you and the elderly, women and children are calling on you, and lastly our future and future generations are calling on you.
Donate generously and know that Allah will reward you with many times more , Ameen.
Surah Al-Hadid 57:18
“Verily, those who give Sadaqah (practice charity), men and women, and lend to Allah a goodly loan, it shall be increased manifold, and theirs shall be a generous reward.”
Current urgent need: Eid Food Packs for Food Banks
As we know we are approaching the middle of Ramadan. For many the thoughts of Eid will be in the midst. A time for joyous celebration and special Eid day foods.
Unfortunately for many COVID -19 has meant many families will now be struggling this Eid. Already restricted by lockdown, this Eid will be affected by many people’s financial situation.
1Eid will donate Eid food Gift packs to local Food banks to ensure low income homes can have their Eid treats and essential on the day of Eid.
Donate £30 per food pack
Packs will be distributed to food bank in Redbridge and Luton, with selected families through Hugs. If you know of a family who would appreciate a gift box or work with a food bank please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT COMING OUT OF COVID 19
Covid 19 has also affected the dawah work we carry out. With many projects and fundraising campaigns being cancelled. 1Eid’s projects are voluntary run and we need the support of donors for us to resume the work we do.
- Resuming affordable Islamic education to all, through seminars and lectures
- Spreading the message of Islam through community platforms and events in public domains (dawah)
- Facilitating Eid Prayers and celebrations (Eid ul Adha) for thousands and training and supporting others throughout the UK and Europe
- Facilitating the joy of Eid through gifts and food for communities in poverty stricken countries
- Supporting Educational needs of children (orphans) in poverty stricken countries
- Supporting and enable women in disadvantaged and poverty stricken countries
Surah Al-Insaan 76:22
“This is for you a reward, and your effort has been appreciated.”
If you would like to donate through another source, you can use either gofundme or Givebrite.
The best method is to donate directly.