Terms And Conditions
Access to and use of this site “1eid.net” is provided by the Eid Celebration Committee and its associated companies subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”): By using “1eid.net” you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of “1eid.net”. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use “1eid.net”. The “1eid.net” may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the “1eid.net”. Your continued use of “1eid.net” after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
You may not, and assist anyone to, or attempt to copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use “1eid.net” content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter, or create a derivative work from any “1eid.net” content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of “1eid.net” content requires the prior written permission of the Eid Celebration Committee. You agree to use “1eid.net” only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of “1eid.net”. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within “1eid.net”. Where applicable, you are solely responsible for keeping your ‘1eid.net’ account username and password confidential and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your “1eid.net” account. You can read how ‘1eid.net’ uses your personal details in the Cookies Policy which forms part of the Terms and Conditions. If there is any inconsistency between the Cookies Policy and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Under no circumstances will “1eid.net” be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of “1eid.net” regardless of the form of action. “1eidnetv” does not warrant or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of all content on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or part of any “1eid.net” content without notice. From time to time this website may also include links to another website(s). These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and “1eid.net” cannot guarantee the reliability and have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). A link from us to another website does not imply endorsement of that organization nor of their information.
“1eid.net” shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of “1eid.net”, including any chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any operating rules established by “1eid.net” and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. “1eid.net” shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on “islamchannel.tv”. Without limiting the foregoing, “1eid.net” shall have the right to remove any material that “1eid.net”, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
The names, images, and logos identifying the “1eid.net”, The Eid Celebration Committee and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of The Eid Celebration Committee. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the “1eid.net” or any other third party.
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature on “1eid.net” Communities or subject “1eid.net” services and the content to any derogatory treatment or use them in such a way that would bring the Eid Celebration into disrepute or cause the Eid Celebration Committee to incur liability to any third party. This includes text, graphics, video, programs, or audio. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. Where applicable, the views expressed on “1eid.net” are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the “1eid.net”, Eid Celebration Committee.
- The 1Eid Quiz is organised by 1 Eid ( Eid Celebration Committee).
- The 1Eid Quiz is open to everyone, anywhere in the world however some of the the prizes are restricted to the UK (Ferrari experience)
- By entering the 1Eid Quiz each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the 1Eid Quiz you must:
- complete the all questions within the time frame.
- provide your name and email address, contact number and location of where you live on the online registration form.
- On submission of your completed entry:
- you consent to your email address being added to 1Eid database and periodically will be sent newsletters from 1Eid. For the avoidance of doubt, your email address will not be displayed or used for any other purpose; and
- you will be automatically bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the 1Eid Quiz is free.
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm (GMT) on 22nd May 2020. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
- Entries that are incomplete or corrupted will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted by The 1Eid team for corrupted entries.
- The first prize for the 1Eid Quiz is £500 British pounds. No cash alternative will be offered or change given.
- To be eligible to receive the first prize, entrants must achieve The highest score in the Eid Quiz against all other player. In the event that two or more entrants tie for the first prize for the 1Eid Quiz, those entrants will be entered into a draw. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an authorised representative of The 1Eid management team.
- Except for the winner, all entrants to the 1Eid Quiz will be entered into a prize draw and the first …… names drawn will receive 1Eid prizes.
- The 1Eid prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or benefits in kind such as gift vouchers. The prizes are non-transferable.
- In the unlikely event that no entries are received before the closing date the prizes will not be awarded.
- The winner of the 1Eid Quiz will be notified by email after the closing date. The winner will be asked to provide the names and details of the individuals who will use the (prize) Tickets and must do so within 14 days of being notified or they will forfeit the prize. One of the named individuals must be the prize winner, unless otherwise authorised by The 1Eid management team. The Tickets will then be personal to those named individuals and they will not be transferable.
- Prizes will be despatched by post. 1Eid accepts no liability for lost or undelivered prizes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, 1Eid hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the prize or a prize draw.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the 1Eid Quiz, the decision of The 1Eid management team shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- At any time prior to the closing date, 1Eid may withdraw or cancel the 1Eid Quiz for any reason and may change the prize to a prize of a similar value. Any such cancellation or change shall be notified on The 1Eid website.
- 1Eid reserves the right to cancel the 1Eid Quiz and reject redemption of any 1Eid Prizes if it reasonably believes that the 1Eid Quiz or any prize is being used unlawfully or illegally.
- By entering the 1Eid Quiz, the winner consents to the publishing of their name and country of residence on The 1Eid website.
- 1Eid reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on The 1Eid website located at www.1eid.net/quiz/t&c
- By submitting the completed registration form to enter the draw you consent to the storage, use and transfer of your personal data by 1Eid for marketing and related purposes.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of England and all and any questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.